Central Location for SIA headquarters.
- We are looking for assistance in Orange County, Los Angeles (California) area to have our headquarters. Donated space in an office, Donated facility is our goal.
Sponsor a Fundraising Event in your area
- If you have a local business, or you are a part of an organization that would like to sponsor a local fundraising event we would like to speak to you! Please reach out, we are always looking at fun creative ways to raise funds but also raise awareness as well.
Volunteer to be a part of a street team to help spread awareness
- First step to volunteering is the SIA street team. Be a part of a team in your local area that holds events, raises awareness, and works to educate community, local law enforcement, and social services in their area about institutional abuse.
Volunteer to be a Chapter Director
- This is the second step in volunteering for SIA, if your street team has grown into a large group and you want to expand to become a chapter, we give you the help and the resources to become a chapter.
Volunteer to be a part of spreading the word through social media
- Want to volunteer but don’t have a lot of time to dedicate, volunteer by spreading the word about institutional abuse through social media outlets like, linked in, Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.
Volunteer for the yearly SIA Convention
- We need volunteers with the planning and implementation of the convention.
- Be a part of the planning committee
- Be a part of the volunteers that help with the setup and tear down of the convention
- Help with the store (booth)
Volunteer to be a part of SIA through the Advisory Board
- Are you a professional that can help SIA move forward and be a successful non profit? We would like those who are professional to help guide our organization to excellence. We value our community member and know that they can assist in growing SIA as an organization and help us move to the next level. We would like to tap into the brainpower of trusted and valued community members. Please contact us if you would like to be more involved.
Volunteer to help us through an online Newsletter
- if you are a skilled writer and would like to donate some time to put together a monthly newsletter we would like to have you!
- it is important to share information about upcoming events, fundraising, and overall news about instituitonal child abuse, if this is something you are interested in please contact us!
Volunteer your services
- Counselor or licensed therapist that specializes in institutional abuse
- We need someone who specializes in putting together reports on various topics related to institutional abuse, good investigative skills are needed.
- We need help gathering information for each state on what their regulations and laws are pertaining to institutional child abuse
- We need assistance putting together reports that would detail the outcome of research done for each state.
- We need a lawyer that would help to give legal counsel to those survivors that might need legal assistance.
- Graphic Design and putting together Marketing Packages. We need help spreading the word and put out materials about institutional child abuse
- Film and Video production, We would like to put together a PSA and further raise awareness for institutional child abuse
- Administrative help. If you are a great organizer and can have the time to help SIA we would love to have your help!
Please submit to Volunteer
Help us Speak Out!
Support Bill S. 2054 and H.R. 1981
I want to make a difference, I would like to be a part of SIA Organization!
I would like more information to: